- Fundraising Event Ideas – Find a list of creative fundraising ideas to create additional enthusiasm and support among employees for Make-A-Wish while making the campaign an even bigger success!
- Campaign Checklist – Use this checklist to prepare and manage your Wishmakers At Work campaign.
- Sample Campaign Calendar – All campaigns can be customized to meet your company’s needs. Implement a campaign for a designated time period or for the entire year.
- Make-A-Wish® Fast Facts – Use this information at kickoff events and throughout the campaign to inform employees about Make-A-Wish.
Payroll Deduction Sign-Up Form – Make it easy for your employees to participate in the campaign and compile the information efficiently for your Human Resources department to process.
- Make-A-Wish Videos – Engage employees by showing them what it means to share the power of a wish®. Play the video at a staff meeting or a Wishmakers At Work kickoff event, and your campaign is sure to be a hit!
- Promotional Posters and Table Tent Templates – Display around the office, in your break room and other highly visible areas to bring visual awareness to your campaign.
Wish Story Fliers - Show your staff the impact wishes have on wish children and their families. Use the stories as paycheck stuffers and/or campaign promotional fliers.
- Sample Promotional Text – Drop this text into e-mails, newsletters, Facebook and Twitter posts to inform, remind and encourage employees to participate in the Wishmakers At Work campaign.
- Paycheck Insert Templates – Inserting these fliers into your employees’ paycheck envelopes is a great way to remind them about the campaign.
- E-Blast – Build your own e-mail with an image and text provided. Select an image below, download and save to your computer to use in your email.
- Sticker/Button Templates – Employees can proudly display that they are participating in the campaign by wearing stickers/buttons once they have made their pledges.
- Make-A-Wish Banners – Decorate your campaign kickoff party! Ask us to send you some!
- Sample Thank You Certificate – A great way to thank employees who participated in the campaign. They can also be displayed at employee desks to show his/her support of the campaign.
- Donor Acknowledgement Report – This template report allows for easy reporting to our chapter and provides the information needed to acknowledge donors who have participated in the payroll deduction option.
- Donation Submission Form - This form must be completed and submitted with your check or money order each time your company submits funds towards your campaign.