This program allows you or your company, school or community group to adopt the wish of a child from our local chapter. Your donation of $7,500 can be in the form of a single contribution or through a variety of ongoing fundraising efforts.
Parents, medical professionals and volunteers believe that wish children receive much more than hope, strength and joy from a wish experience.
- Parents and volunteers observe that a wish come true makes kids feel stronger and more energetic.
- Parents and medical professionals describe the wish as a positive turning point in the child’s battle for health.
- Through their wish, children feel less isolated and more empowered to take back control of their lives.
- Parents say their family units – often strained by the stress of the illness – are repaired and strengthened.
- Feelings of hope and optimism replace fear and stress.
- Upon adopting a local child’s wish, we will present you with a recognition plaque commemorating the child’s wish that you have adopted. These recognition pieces include your adopted wish child’s picture, their wish story and a certification for your generous support!
- Option to have your name listed in our annual year-end report
- Recognition on our website and Facebook page
- Company logo or plaque presentation photo featured in our quarterly newsletter
Please note: Because of many reasons including the timing of the wish process and uncertainty of a child’s availability and medical condition, you will be adopting a recently granted wish. The funds donated or raised by your actual event will go to the Make-A-Wish general fund in support of future wishes.
For more information, contact us:
| (714) 573.9474