The Trailblaze Challenge is a one-day endurance event that gives participants the opportunity to hike a 28-mile journey along the terrain of the Pacific Crest Trail. This is a hike, not a race and caters to all levels from novice to advanced outdoor enthusiasts.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR INFO SESSION!
Date: October 16-18, 2020 • Big Bear, CA
The Trailblaze Challenge provides participants with an opportunity for adventure, fun and fitness while making a direct impact on the lives of children in our community battling critical illnesses.
Included in your hike experience:
- Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish staff
- Hotel Accommodations on hike weekend (3 days/2 nights)
- Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
- Friday night pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
- Sunday post-hike recognition breakfast before heading home
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day
- Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!
Click here to see photos from last year's event.
Want to learn more?
Contact Carolyn Holmes at 714-573-9474 x 248 or email@example.com