2020 Trailblaze Challenge
October 16-18, 2020
The Trailblaze Challenge is a one-day endurance event that gives participants the opportunity to hike a 28-mile journey along the terrain of the Pacific Crest Trail. This is a hike, not a race and caters to all levels from novice to advanced outdoor enthusiasts.
The Trailblaze Challenge provides participants with an opportunity for adventure, fun and fitness while making a direct impact on the lives of children in our community battling critical illnesses.
*Info sessions have ended for the 2020 Trailblaze Challenge, but there is still time to join the journey. If you are interested, please watch the webinar below and then send an email to Carolyn Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form.*
Included in your hike experience:
- Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish staff
- Hotel Accommodations on hike weekend (3 days/2 nights)
- Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
- Friday night pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
- Sunday post-hike recognition breakfast before heading home
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day
- Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!