no-commitment Info Session at REI in Tustin on Wednesday, Jan. 15 at 7:00 p.m.
*You only need to attend one information session in order to participate in the Trailblaze Challenge
About the Make-A-Wish Trailblaze Challenge:
Take on a NEW challenge in 2020! Hike 28 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail in Big Bear in support of local children battling critical illnesses. This is a hike, not a race and caters to ALL levels from novice to advanced outdoor enthusiasts!
Included in your hike experience:
- Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish staff
- Hotel Accommodations on hike weekend (3 days/2 nights)
- Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
- Friday night pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
- Sunday post-hike recognition breakfast before heading home
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day
- Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!
or call 714-573-9474 x248