Learn more about our 2019 Trailblaze Challenge! Join us for a no-commitment Info Session at REI in Tustin on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 7:00 p.m.
Additional Upcoming Info Sessions*:
*You only need to attend one information session in order to participate in the Trailblaze Challenge.
Orange County: Hosted at REI in Tustin
2962 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782
- Saturday, Feb. 2 – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 11 – 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 – 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 24 – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
| Inland Empire: Hosted at REI in Rancho Cucamonga
12218 E Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
- Monday, Feb. 4 – 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 10 – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 23 – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 25 – 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
About the Make-A-Wish Trailblaze Challenge:
Take on a NEW challenge in 2019! Hike 28 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail in Big Bear in support of local children battling critical illnesses. This is a hike, not a race and caters to ALL levels from novice to advanced outdoor enthusiasts!
Included in your hike experience:
- Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish staff
- Hotel Accommodations on hike weekend (3 days/2 nights)
- Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
- Friday night pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
- Sunday post-hike recognition breakfast before heading home
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day
- Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!