The Trailblaze Challenge is a one-day endurance event that gives participants the opportunity to hike a 28-mile journey along the terrain of the Pacific Crest Trail. This is a hike, not a race and caters to all levels from novice to advanced outdoor enthusiasts.
<<RSVP FOR AN INFORMATION SESSION HERE>>
The Trailblaze Challenge provides participants with an opportunity for adventure, fun and fitness while making a direct impact on the lives of children in our community battling critical illnesses.
Included in your hike experience:
- Specialized training program including a workout calendar and weekly group hikes
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and Make-A-Wish staff
- Hotel Accommodations on hike weekend (3 days/2 nights)
- Trailblaze Challenge duo-dry shirt for hike weekend
- Friday night pasta party to carb load before the big day
- Saturday evening post-hike celebration to share trail stories
- Sunday post-hike recognition breakfast before heading home
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day
- Trail support at multiple locations throughout your journey, including hydration, snacks, first aid, and encouragement!